Tuesday 21 August 2012

Hello, Guten Tag, Bonjour, Ola, Namaste

So, who knew that the first post for this whole blogging thing would be so difficult?! I've been staring at this blank page for ages deciding what exciting things I can write about that may interest you, but I feel like I should introduce myself before I start blabbering about anything else...

I'm 21 (and a half!) years old from the North of England. Yes that's right, the home of wet weather and the Geordie accent! (Aren't we lucky... Ha). I'm currently waiting to start university in September to study to be nurse, which I'm very excited about as I feel like a new chapter in my life is beginning. My main passion in life is fashion, although I'm not interested in a career in it, it does rule my life some what anyway (and my bank account! Ha).

For all of you other bloggers out there interested in following One Heaped Teaspoon, you can expect to read all about my current fashion and beauty obsessions, perhaps some reviews on music, books and films that I might have enjoyed, and a little bit about my life from time to time. I'm also currently learning to sew on a vintage Singer sewing machine I accquired for free from Freecycle so you can expect some posts on the things I've made!

That's all for now I guess :)

- Lola xo

No comments:

Post a Comment