Tuesday 21 August 2012

Wishlist #1



1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

I'm absolutely in love with all of these items at the moment! I'm counting down the days until pay day so that I can purchase a few of them! The dinosaur vest by Drop Dead is so cool and at £25 I think it's a bargain. It will look amazing with my black Disco Pants and leather jacket or tucked into a pair of Levi cut offs when it's sunny.

I start university in September and I'm in desperate need of a large bag to carry all my books in and I think this one from Zara is the perfect size! It's really big and simple and very versatile so it will go with pretty much every outfit. Which will be handy for uni as I'll no doubt be in a rush getting ready to catch the train, I can just grab it and go!

Soooo, it's just about my favourite time of year again, when Leeds and Reading festivals take place and I'm not even going this year :( It would have been my 4th time, I'm so sad! To anyone who is going, I hope you all have a wonderful time and have a few drinks for me!

- Lola xo

10 comments:

  1. Love those boots! They would actually go really well with that sheer floral blouse xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fred perry shirt! Good luck with all the university business, I remember shopping before I went to university - it has to be one of the most exciting things! xxxx

    http://glitterandpearls.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thank you :) I'm so excited! I'm going to check your blog out now :) x

      Delete
  3. Perfect wishlist, I love the boots! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was trying to pick a favourite from this list but genuinely can't, everything's amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know, I have no idea which I'm going to buy first!! It's a curse to my bank account being in love with so many nice things... Ha x

      Delete
  5. It's all amazing but I especially love the shirt and the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool t-shirt!

    Lana, xo
    http://fashionfake.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you've picked out, especially the vest. Just bought myself a new pair of disco pants, cant wait to wear them!

    http://jodieleesliceintime.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete